This User Agreement (this Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of appix360.com (hereinafter APPiX360 or the Administration) on the one hand and the website user on the other hand.
The APPiX360 site is not a media outlet.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the APPiX360 site!
Subject of agreement
Administration grants the user the right to place the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Photo materials
- Links to materials posted on other sites
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- obtain information on the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- change the rating of users
- copy the information on other sites with indication of the source
- copying information on other sites with permission of the administration of the site
- copy any information on other sites with permission of the copyright holder
- ask the administrators to suppress any information submitted by the users of the site
- use the information at this site for personal non-commercial purposes
Administration has the right:
- create, modify, cancel rules at its own discretion and as needed
- restrict access to any information at the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving any reason
The user undertakes:
- Ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- not to copy information from other sources
- not to distribute information that is aimed at war propaganda, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and hostility, as well as other information, the distribution of which provides criminal or administrative responsibility
- do not disrupt the site's functionality
- Create several accounts on the Site, if they actually belong to the same person
- Perform actions intended to mislead other users
- not to give the use of their accounts and / or login and password of their account to third parties
- not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials or any other information that is prohibited or contrary to morality or law in force in your country
- Not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
- Maintain the performance of the Site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- Exercise diverse protection of the User's account
- Protect information, the dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by law, by issuing a warning or by deleting the account of a User who has violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized state bodies in cases established by law
Responsibility of the Parties
- the user bears full responsibility for the information he or she distributes
- administration is not responsible for the accuracy of the information copied from other sources
- administration is not responsible for mismatch between services expected and actually obtained by user
- administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties
- in case of force majeure (war, state of emergency, natural disasters etc.)
The administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force at any use of the site.
The Agreement ceases to be effective when a new version of the Agreement appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify the Agreement at its sole discretion.
When changing the agreement, in some cases, the administration may notify users in a convenient way.